Swedish Energy Agency arranges annually a week of lighting seminars on an advanced level tailored for a broad audience. The week has become very popular among the participants, and this year the week will be held online between 7-11 of December.
The agenda is available at the link, some details will be updated:
This year the week has been planned together with Lund University, Jönköping University, KTH, Umeå University and the Lighting Research Center from Troy, NY.
Please find the agenda and email for registration below. See you soon!
Register by indicating which day and email to konferensen…@energimyndigheten.se
- Monday Dec 7 – 10:00-16:00 – Lighting During the Pandemics
- Tuesday Dec 8 – 08:00-10:00 – Partnerships and Business Opportunities in Africa within Energy Efficiency, Lighting and Appliances
- Wednesday Dec 9 – 10:00-16:00 – Lighting in New and Refurbished Buildings
- Thursday Dec 10 – KTH 20 years, Global Alumni Round Table, Future of Lighting Design (Separate event)
- Friday Dec 11 – 10:00-16:30 – Knowledge Transfer and Education