Membership in PhotonicSweden
- We increase our members’ business opportunities
- We increase the visibility of our members and the connections to and between them
- We help getting funding
- We advocate photonics for decision makers and the public
- We promote innovation
- You are connected to a large network of partners in Sweden, in Europe and beyond
- You reinforce the collective economic and technological impact of the Swedish photonics
- You get services more concretely satisfying your needs
- You can get more efficient access to public financing
PhotonicSweden is an economic association operating under Swedish law and is owned by its members and operates on the basis of approved and registered statutes.
PhotonicSweden is in close cooperation with SOS (Swedish Optical Society), EOS (European Optical Society) and Photonics21, and several photonics clusters in Europe. Through membership in PhotonicSweden, you strengthen the competitiveness of photonics stakeholders, research and education in Sweden and Europe.
- Membership in PhotonicSweden can be signed by both the companies, organizations and academies.
- Personal members and student members will also receive membership in the SOS and EOS.
- Even foreign photonics stakeholders are welcome as members.
- Membership fee applies to each calendar year.
- At an annual optics & photonics conference all members have the opportunity to meet and network.
- At the Annual General Meeting members are given the opportunity to influence the activity.