Baltic Photonics 2021 MedLife
Virtual B2B event
“Baltic Photonics 2021 MedLife” is a virtual B2B (business to business) event, which focuses on medical life sciences with the aim to promote Baltic photonics and laser technologies, life science and medical research and innovations, to present them to the potential end-users and partners and to stimulate cross-sectoral cooperation in Northern Europe.
“Baltic Photonics” is the annual platform that brings together the photonics technology experts and leaders to discuss technology developments, applications, and challenges as well as attracts representatives of cross-sectorial industries to discuss key challenges and needs.
- About:This B2B (business to business) event is dedicated to companies or institutions of photonics, laser technologies, medical and life sciences industries that are looking for cross-sectoral collaboration opportunities.
- Date & Time: 16 of September (2021), 08:50 – 17:00 (CET)
- Location: live broadcasting for registered attendees (via Zoom)
- Why to join?Get to know:
- how photonics and laser technologies can be applied for medical or life sciences solutions;
- what are the challenges and needs of medical and life sciences companies and organizations;
- achievements and competencies of ambitious startups, successful companies and scientists in the area of photonics, laser technologies, medicine and life sciences.
Also, you will have the opportunity to receive information about other attendees to establish connections for future collaboration.
Date: 16 September, 2021
Location: virtual platform (registered participants will receive a link close to the event date)
Register until 14 of September: https://forms.gle/Y7K5X3Ygne3M9kYv5