Postponed: 3rd Call-for-Papers: Deadline February 15, 2020
Please use the abstract submission link:
Conference website: www.CSW-2020.se
The Compound Semiconductor Week (CSW) is the premier forum for science, technology and applications of compound semiconductors.
CSW2020, www.CSW-2020.se, will be held at The Brewery with waterfront location in central Stockholm, Sweden, May 17–21, 2020. CSW 2020 follows a series of successful meetings last held in Berlin, Germany (2017), Boston, USA (2018) and Nara, Japan (2019), each attracting about 450 participants. As in previous years, CSW joins its predecessors ISCS and IPRM in one event. CSW 2020 is the joint venue for the 47th International Symposium on Compound Semiconductors (ISCS) and the 32nd International Conference on Indium Phosphide and Related Materials (IPRM).
We are looking forward to receiving your abstracts with the most recent and exciting developments on compound semiconductors!
- Epitaxy and Semiconductor Processing
- High-frequency devices
- Power Electronics
- Photonic devices and related technologies
- Nanostructures, Novel Materials and Characterization
- Novel Device Concepts, Physics, Spintronics, Ferroelectrics, etc.
- Wide-bandgap materials
- Nanocarbon and 2D Materials
- Organic Semiconductors and Flexible Electronics
The following plenary talks are confirmed
- Prof. John Bowers, University of California at Santa Barbara, USA
Epitaxial Growth of Quantum Dot Lasers on Silicon for Photonic Integrated Circuits
- Prof. Masataka Higashiwaki, National Institute of Information and Communications Technology, Japan
Gallium Oxide: The Star of Hope for Compound Semiconductors?
- Prof. Ursula Keller, ETH Zurich(Swiss Federal Institute of Techology in Zurich), Switzerland
Semiconductor disk lasers and SESAMs: material and design optimization
- Prof. Susumu Noda, Kyoto University, Japan
Progress in Photonic Crystals － From Fundamental to State of the Arts for Society 5.0
Opportunity to follow the short courses
- Prof. Mietek Bakowski, RISE, Sweden
Wide bandgap power devices: device strategies exemplified with 4H-SiC
- Prof. Roberto Fornari, Università di Parma, Italy
Single crystals and epilayers of oxide semiconductors: growth technology and properties
- Dr. Richard Schatz, KTH, Stockholm
Modulation and noise of semiconductor lasers
- Dr. Zhenxing Wang, AMO GmbH, Aachen, Germany
2D Materials and devices
Women in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) symposium by experienced researchers to promote personal and professional growth of younger researchers.
Attractive social events
- Boat trip on the lake Mälaren
- Reception at Stockholm City Hall where Noble Prize Banquet takes place, https://international.stockholm.se/the-city-hall/
- Conference Dinner in the famous Vasa Museum, https://www.vasamuseet.se/en
Please check our website, www.CSW-2020.se, for the most up-to-date information.
We look forward to welcoming you to Stockholm in May this year for CSW 2020.
Please do not forget to submit your abstracts by February 15, 2020!
|Prof. Sebastian Lourdudoss
CSW 2020 General Chair
KTH, Stockholm, Sweden
|Prof. Mattias Hammar
CSW 2020 Technical Program Chair
KTH, Stockholm, Sweden
Sponsor & Exhibition
If you are interested in exhibiting/sponsoring the CSW’2020 event, please contact Lennart BM Svensson and download the Sponsor & Exhibition Guide here:
Please check already confirmed sponsors and exhibitors here:
Dr. Lennart BM Svensson
CSW 2020 Exhibitors/Sponsors Responsible