Good practices on increased accessibility of research/innovation infrastructure to industry for testing, demonstration and co-creation
Gothenburg, 30 November – 1 December 2017
In brief: Workshop about the need of a more strategic thinking regarding test and demo in Europe.
- Bring forward the discussion on how to develop a strategy for test and demo infrastructures at EU level and how to integrate different sorts of infrastructures into attractive and globally leading innovation environments.
- Review different approaches for e.g. business models, quality controls, IPR conditions, funding opportunities, etc., with a view to their possible harmonisation.
- Explore synergies with the ESFRI network.
- Look into possibilities for In-Real-Life test and demo sites such as cities.
- Explore ways of open innovation partnerships, e.g collaboration SME – larger corporates.
- Identify possible pilot activities to implement in the frame of the Support to the TTO Circle network.
- Give guidelines to the JRC how to further make their infrastructures available for external use.
Workshop organised by RISE, Teknikföretagen and DG Joint Research Centers, European Commission.
Complete information here: Test & Demo workshop Gtbg Agenda v1nov17