Thursday 9th of May 2019, at 9.30 – 16.00 at Swerim in Kista, Isafjordsgatan 28 A
We welcome you to our Open House seminar of our new Testbed within Recycling. The testbed is the result from a Vinnova funded project, and in collaboration between industry and research institutes, where we are establishing a new laboratory and competence for development of new analyzing and sorting techniques for more efficient recycling.
There will be interesting talks from industry and reserachers. You will have the possibility to network with the recycling industry, sensor- and instrumentdevelopers and researchers.
Examples of contents of the day
• Martin Hedström from Electrolux talks about how the future vacuum cleaner will be produced from more recycled plastics.
- Henrik Jilvero from Stena Recycling about recycling in large scale and future demands.
- Johanna Reimers from Refind tells us about how AI can make recycling more efficient.
- Mia Romare from IVL Swedish Environment institute talks about how crucial materials for ELV and the future demand on materials will increase.
- Demonstration of testbed lab, analysing and sorting of scrap by laser online and other sensor developments projects.Participation is free of charge, and you will be offered fika and lunch.(You must register.)
For more info, contact: Tania.Irebo@swerim.se
The day will end with a Optopub arranged by PhotonicsSweden starting at 17.30, same place. For info:www.photonicsweden.org