Save the date: June 28th 2017
Workshop on:”Aligning Education with Innovation”
Date: June 28th 2017
Time: 13:00 – 18:00
Location: World of Photonics Congress / LASER World of PHOTONICS, Munich, Germany
programme available: RespiceSME_workshop_programme_28th_June
Register here: https://doodle.com/poll/iaqxfi873zbndapr
We would like to offer you the possibility to display job or internship offers to (PhD) students, discuss and network with them during the matchmaking session following the presentations.
If you want to display your job/internship offers and meet students fill in the form Job_Internship_Offer_Template_final and send it back to Petra Bindig (email@example.com) until the 20th of June at the latest!
Listen to and discuss with:
- industry representatives,
- innovation experts from academia
- representatives from EU educational programmes
- what actions and measures are necessary to align education with innovation.
- how can universities and industry better collaborate to trigger innovation
After the presentations:
- Networking with refreshments and snacks
- Matchmaking opportunity for job/internship seekers and companies!
The objective of the RespiceSME project is to reinforce the innovative capacity of Europe’s photonics Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), clusters and national platforms by stimulating targeted collaborations in and beyond photonics.