Membership in PhotonicSweden
PhotonicSweden is an economic association operating under Swedish law and is owned by its members and operates on the basis of approved and registered statutes.
PhotonicSweden in close cooperation with SOS (Swedish Optical Society), EOS (European Optical Society) and Photonics21, and several photonics cluster in Europe. Through membership in PhotonicSweden encourages members of the work needed to strengthen the competitiveness of photonics stakeholders, research and education in Sweden and Europe.
- Membership in PhotonicSweden can be signed by both the companies, organizations and academies.
- Personal members and student members will also receive membership in the SOS and EOS.
- Even foreign photonics stakeholders are welcome as members.
- Membership fee applies to each calendar year.
- At an annual optics & photonics conference all members have the oportunity to meet and network.
- At the Annual General Meeting members are given the opportunity to influence the activity.