QSIP – Quantum Structure Infrared Photodetectors Conference
IRnova is proud to welcome you to the QSIP Conference, June 16-21, 2018.
Our board member, Mårten Armgarth (FOI) and our member Qin Wang (RISE Acreo) are involved in the programme committee.
Conference website: http://www.qsip2018.com/
The conference will be held at the conference center Vår Gård in Saltsjöbaden, Sweden (http://www.vargard.se). The conference is set for June 17-21, 2018, starting with registration and welcome dinner on June 16th.
- Strained Layer Superlattice (SLS) Detectors
- Heterojunction Barrier Infrared Detectors
- Quantum Well Infrared Photodetectors (QWIP)
- Quantum Dot Infrared Photodetectors (QDIP)
- Quantum Cascade Detectors (QCD)
- Terahertz detectors
- Dual Band Detectors
- Bulk Photodetectors
- Novel Device Concepts
- Read Out Integrated Circuits (ROIC)
- Infrared Applications
- Infrared Nanophotonics
- Infrared polarimetric imaging